Have you given thought to your commercial refrigeration needs? Maybe not. Once everything is chugging along in perfect operating order, preventative maintenance usually slips our minds. So, we’d like to offer you a gentle small that preventative maintenance is always better than attempting to find a cure for one thing that has already reached its end.
Proper commercial refrigeration maintenance is extremely vital. It’ll extend lifetime of commercial refrigeration including Display Chillers, Freezers & Ice Machines. Routine maintenance may also reduce the possibilities of emergency service caused by major component failure, for example, a compressor or condenser fan motor going bad because of a dirty coil. We try to get the word out concerning this as much as possible. We need to let our costumers & others know how important maintenance is.
Did you know it can be risky to own a dirty ice machine? It’s very important to keep your Ice Machine clean!It is easy to take your commercial refrigeration, particularly your ice machine, for granted. It’s always there: making out perfect cubes for your every need. To keep those shapes perfect, you need regular preventative maintenance.
Here a Guide to Commercial Refrigeration
Regular Preventive Maintenance Benefits
1. Cut back power consumption. It’s not difficult to be GREEN with a bit preventative care.
2. Expand lifetime of equipment, especially basic components like the compressor, capillary tube, and its condenser fan motor.
3. Avoid expensive EMERGENCY service caused by lack of maintenance.
4. Avoid mold development and contaminated “spotted” ice. (To avoid this, have ice machines disassembled and cleaned at least twice per year.)
5. Properly maintained line coolers won’t result system oil and capillary tube breakdown and/or compressor failure.
6. Proper door seal decreases power consumption and extends lifetime of equipment.
You can extends the lifetime and efficiency of your refrigerators and freezers by keeping the condenser (outside) coil clean. You can also make sure the door gaskets are in good condition and are sealing all the way around. Also train your employees not to leave the door open any longer than necessary. The refrigerators and freezers are some of the most maintenance free equipment in your kitchen. If you purchase a high quality unit and see that the minor maintenance listed above is done then these units should provide you many years of hassle free service.
Refrigeration Energy Saving List
1. Keep condenser coils clean & de grease if necessary. Have the coils reviewed once a month or more.
2. Ensure that door gaskets (seals) are in good condition & operating properly.
3. If refrigeration unit is equipped with automatic door closes verify if they work properly.
4. Keep commercial ice machines clean & have them serviceable at least twice a year.
We all know that you can pay your mechanic a little now for maintenance services, or pay them a lot later for a big major repair. By giving a little budget for your commercial refrigeration maintenance it will pay for itself in the long run.
If you found this blog helpful and are thinking about buying, Fun Food Thailand offer a large range of Refrigerator & Freezers, Vending Machines, Display Chillers and Walk-In Cold Room, Refrigerated Work Table, Ice Cube/Flake Machines, even Ice Cream Machines
and other Commercial kitchen equipment for sale in Thailand.