Since Christmas is coming up, we’re bringing you more goodies to make and share with your family and friends this holiday season.
We’re going to start off with a classic, The Chocolate Chip Cookie. An all time favorite. Loved by people all over the world, young and old.
Here are the ingredients:
- 4 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 cups of butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 4 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
After you’re all set with that, all that’s left is the procedure in three simple steps.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
And now you have warm cookies to share for those cold winter mornings. Pair it up with a tall glass of milk and you’re all good for cuddles by the sofa and watching some good ol’ christmas shows.
Don’t have an Oven to use? FFT Asia can provide you with all your Oven needs! Choose from the link below the Oven which will suit your needs!
Thank you and stay tuned for more Christmas Treats.
Need a quick reply to your questions? Fill the form, we will reply in max 24h.